Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Class C Rankings

I'm going to be ranking the teams in Class C and Class B this year.  If you want to be an area rep that gives me some guidance in that area just email me bnbaseballguy@gmail.com and I will add you to my advisory board.  Today, I am ranking the Class C teams.
 
1) Midway--defending champs are always pre-season number one--they may be one all season.
2) Winsted--was in B tournament last year and still wants to win C.
3) Green Isle--wether Mac comes back or not they will do well.
4) Dassell-Cokato--was B last year--beat Miesville and Cold Spring.
5) Blue Earth--always good--have stayed consistant with good core of players.
6) Cannon Falls--Meyers can beat any team--after that they are improving.
7) Howard Lake--did well in C tourney last year--will improve this year.
8) Sartell--adding some good players--new openings in St. Cloud this year.
9) Raymond and Sacred Heart--both were fun to watch last year.
10) Belle Plaine--if I don't rate them I always get at least three emails telling me I should.

That is it for Class C this week.  Remember--these are rankings.  We play the games on the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment